The picture below is just a random page of random ideas....nothing in depth but things that popped into my mind, thing's I might persew if all else fails. There are stamps, orange fruit containers, ballons, trash cans, spriders webs, those puzzle cube things, mirror, coggs, telephone wire, DNA, photo sensitive paper, Interactive something, bricks. You'll hear the details if I decide to take any of these routes.


I decided not to jump in straight away with stich so I looked at paper folding, have no idea where this could take me but after seeing Felix's amazing oragami bull and that Laura was thinking of basing her whole project around these shirts I've decided to pull the plug on this idea. I'm sure it has lots of potential but if there are a few people thinking of doing it in our group, that might mean there are lots of other people doing it else where too. Think they lookpretty cool though!


I decided not to jump in straight away with stich so I looked at paper folding, have no idea where this could take me but after seeing Felix's amazing oragami bull and that Laura was thinking of basing her whole project around these shirts I've decided to pull the plug on this idea. I'm sure it has lots of potential but if there are a few people thinking of doing it in our group, that might mean there are lots of other people doing it else where too. Think they lookpretty cool though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home