So anyway....after speaking to Pete and Suzie, I agreed that my stuff needs to be modified to have a meaning. There's no point in it looking pretty if it doesn't convey anything. I saw an ORANGE ad about broadband on the internet. It had text movin g through what looked like a double helix (DNA coil thing.) My lines of stitch have been adapted into this kind of image. Got some inspiration from a telephone cord. Ilike the idea but it looks rubbish and the patterns I made have no real relevance to what I should be aiming for. I suppose it could be loosely tied to bigger networks. But no, Ineed to push this futher!!

Already I'm annoyed with this stupid blogg. I don't get why my photoshop and illustrator stuff always comes out the wrong colour. I know it's someting to do with inverting the colours but I don't know what that means. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! should have just stick to stitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Already I'm annoyed with this stupid blogg. I don't get why my photoshop and illustrator stuff always comes out the wrong colour. I know it's someting to do with inverting the colours but I don't know what that means. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! should have just stick to stitch!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home