Thursday, January 25, 2007


Messing around with joining stuff "TOGETHERNESS."

My v.quick attempt at patchwork. Very simple and quick, definatly going to use this sometime in the future.

My patchwork quilt...so you can be inspired when you're asleep!!!!

Just an idea I had that I like. "Evenings and Weekends" or as Suzie suggested "Your Group." Basically a patchwork quilt. I wasn't sure of the image if I did "Evenings and Weekends," just thought it could work because of the evenings part. It could work pretty perfectly as your group, you know how patchwork stuff is usually a group activity, everyone has a patch and they're all combined to make up one big creation. Seeing as this is a late idea I don't have enough time to ask people to design and make a patch for me but I've decided to do it anyway...I'm sure I'll be able to use it for something sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home